To all our guests, friends and families…
Mongolie grill restaurant takes our guests and employees health and safety seriously. We understand that these are unprecedented times and we are doing our best to stay open while keeping our unique dining concept. Things will be a little different, but we hope you can still enjoy the experience to create your own stir fry which our chefs will be grilling before your eyes.
Here are the safety measures we have put in place:
- Masks are worn by all staff at the restaurant
- Masks are mandatory for all guests unless they are seated at their table
- We have reduced our normal capacity by 50%. Unfortunately we are unable to seat groups larger than 6.
- Physical distancing will always be enforced.
- Tables are placed to provide appropriate space between our guests.
- Hand sanitizer is provided for guests upon arrival and throughout the whole restaurant.
- Gloves and hand sanitizer are offered at the beginning of the food bar.
- We installed a sneeze guard above the food bar.
- We are controlling the flow of people at the food bar/grill to respect the physical distancing of 2m. There are arrows to indicate flow and spacing.
- Laminated menus are provided and sanitized after each use.
- All surfaces + shared equipment : credit card machines, POS and iPad will be sanitized between each use.
- Water jugs are provided to each table for self service.
- Please leave your contact with one of our hosts. “If practicable, employers are also required by this order to retain the contact information for one member of every party of patrons for 30 days in the event that there is a need for contact tracing on the part of the medical health officer”- Work Safe BC.
- We have installed plexi barriers between tables for your safety.
We thank you for your patience as we are bettering our systems everyday. Let’s work together to protect and care for one another.
From the Mongolie grill management and Staff.