To all our guests, friends, and families…
Mongolie grill restaurant takes our guests and employees health and safety seriously. We understand that these are ever changing unprecedented times and we are doing our best to follow health authority guidelines. Things will be a little different, but we hope you can still enjoy the experience to create your own stir fry which our chefs will be grilling before your eyes.
Here are the safety measures we currently have in place :
- We have reduced our normal seating capacity.
- Tables are placed to provide appropriate space between our guests.
- Hand sanitizer is provided.
- Gloves and hand sanitizer are offered at the beginning of the food bar.
- We installed a sneeze guard above the food bar.
- We are controlling the flow of people at the food bar/grill to respect the physical distancing as much as possible.
- Masks are recommended while at the foodbar.
- All surfaces + shared equipment ( credit card machines, POS and iPad) are sanitized between each use.
- Water jugs are provided to each table for self service.
- You will be welcomed and serviced with smiles all around. A collective decision was made by our employees to not wear masks. We are aware that some people might not feel comfortable. We chose to put our focus on enforcing physical distancing and frequent hand washing.
We thank you for your patience as we are bettering our systems every day. Let’s work together to protect and care for one another.
From the Mongolie grill management and Staff.